…let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger; for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God.
Welcome to Bethlehem!
We're glad you're here. We hope you find our church a welcoming, friendly place where you can get to know us and experience the love and grace of Jesus Christ together with us. If you are new to the Christian faith, or want to know more about Jesus, allow us to introduce you.
Here's a statement you'll hear a lot around Bethlehem:
God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in him.
This means we work to help each other see how awesome and beautiful God really is, so that we treasure him and are more satisfied with having and knowing him than anything else. This makes God look more like what he truly is—the most supremely valuable and worthwhile of all pursuits. We hope you will join us in delighting in God together.
Here's some basic information about Bethlehem:
- Locations (maps, directions, and parking info)
- Service times
- What to expect at our services
- Calendar of church events
If you'd like to go deeper ...
- Find out who we are (our beliefs, what we value, and more)
- Meet our pastors and ministry leaders
- See some frequently asked questions
- Learn how to get connected at Bethlehem
- Come to a Membership Class or the Getting Acquainted With Bethlehem Class
- Tour our Essential Resources