See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are. The reason why the world does not know us is that it did not know him. [Beloved, we are God’s children now, and what we will be has not yet appeared; but we know that when he appears we shall be like him, because we shall see him as he is.]
One-Year Bible Reading Plans
We recommend the following one-year Bible reading plans:
- The M'Cheyne Plan that goes with DA Carson's Devotional (read DA Carson's introduction to the M'Cheyne plan)
- The Kingdom Bible Reading Plan from Bethlehem College and Seminary Professor Jason DeRouchie
- Discipleship Journal (NavPress)
- TCT Pastor Coty Pinckney's Unity of the Bible Plan (pdf) (See background.)
Online Bible Study Resources
- ESVStudyBible.com - If you have purchased an ESV Study Bible, this site allows you to access content online.
- BibleArc.com - Arcing is a Bible study technique that we encourage people to learn and use. This site will show you how.
- Biblegateway.com - Read Scripture in dozens of translations in many languages; this site also includes reading plans, search tools, audio content, and other resources.