Since, therefore, we have now been justified by his blood, much more shall we be saved by him from the wrath of God. For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, now that we are reconciled, shall we be saved by his life.
One-Year Bible Reading Plans
We recommend the following one-year Bible reading plans:
- Ideas for 2014 from Justin Taylor and the Gospel Coalition
- The M'Cheyne Plan that goes with DA Carson's Devotional (read DA Carson's introduction to the M'Cheyne plan)
- The Kingdom Bible Reading Plan from Bethlehem College and Seminary Professor Jason DeRouchie
- Discipleship Journal (NavPress)
- TCT Pastor Coty Pinckney's Unity of the Bible Plan (pdf) (See background.)
Three-Year Bible Reading Plan
Our Young Adult Discipleship team developed a set of three journals that follow a 3-year Bible reading plan and offer helpful study tools for Bible readers of any age. Each journal covers 1 year of Bible reading—begin any time. Journals are available for $10 (plus tax) at the Bethlehem Bookstore. Learn more.
Online Bible Study Resources
- ESVStudyBible.com - If you have purchased an ESV Study Bible, this site allows you to access content online.
- BibleArc.com - Arcing is a Bible study technique that we encourage people to learn and use. This site will show you how.
- Biblegateway.com - Read Scripture in dozens of translations in many languages; this site also includes reading plans, search tools, audio content, and other resources.