Therefore God has highly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Date Given:April 19, 2012
Jason Meyer responded to the following questions in his interview with Pastor Sam Crabtree:
- Tell us about yourself. How did you come to trust in Christ? How has God led you in your spiritual journey? How did you come to Bethlehem?
- Since James 3 tells us that teachers are judged more strictly, are you prepared for that kind of judgment? Similarly, why would you want to follow John Piper?
- Who are some authors and preachers that have influenced you most?
- How are you different from John Piper?
- Are there people in your life that you’re investing in now?
- What do you think God is doing to develop your character and spiritual formation?
- What causes you joy and laughter in your own life?
- Tell us more about your wife, Cara.
- Why would you want to step into this high-pressure job?
- Have you read every book by John Piper?
- What are your thoughts on local church membership?
- What does it mean to profess faith in Christ?
- How do we build disciples?
- What are your thoughts on Christian Hedonism and its relationship to discipleship?
- As the Pastor for Preaching & Vision, what would your vision be for Bethlehem?
- How does Christian Hedonism relate to suffering?