To the contrary, “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by doing so you will heap burning coals on his head.” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
Pray For/Give to Short Term Team Members
General guidelines for praying for short termers who are out on the field:
- for opportunities to make Christ known
- for team unity and joy in serving
- for safety and sustained health
- for team members to come back with increased passion for proclaiming Christ to the nations
- for each team member to have a clearer sense of God’s call on his or her life upon the trip’s conclusion.
Online Giving Options ...
Go to Bethlehem’s “Give Now” page.
At the login screen ...
- If you do not yet have a site account, create one at the login page by clicking the "Register" link in the upper right corner of the login page. Once the account is created, log in using your new site account email and password.
- If you already have a site account, log in using your site account email and password.
- Click on “Schedule Giving” or “Give Now” on the right side of your giving history page.
- On the “Where to Give” page, underneath the “Give to” header, select the short term team.
- Once the team fund has been selected, choose the team member’s subfund, just next to the team.
- Enter the amount of support that you would like to donate in the “Amount” field.
- If there are other team members you’d like to support, click “Add Another” below the team fund list to donate.
- Select whether you would like to donate via transfer from a checking account or credit card.
- Provide payment information requested then click “Continue” at bottom right to Review and Confirm page.
- On Review and Confirm page, confirm contribution is correct. Click "Edit" if changes are necessary.
- Click “Process this Payment” to complete your gift. You will receive a confirmation with the details of your contribution.