Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all. If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all. Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord."
The Treasuring Christ Together Church Planting Residency is our training & preparation program for potential church planters.
- 1-year residency begins in August
- Preference given to applicants with pastoral ministry experience (and completed MDiv or similar theological degree program)
- Residency equips resident to plant a church in line with Bethlehem's vision (This residency program is for men.)
If you are interested in the TCT Church Planting Residency, please first read the following:
- TCT Church Planting Residency Description
- Church Covenant
- 10 Dimensions of Church Life
- The Bethlehem Elder Affirmation of Faith
To apply, complete the following online application & reference forms: