I believe that I shall look upon the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living! Wait for the LORD; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the LORD!
Steps to Schedule and Publicize a Ministry Event
- Get permission from a Bethlehem pastor to hold and publicize the event. Pastoral approval is needed for all of the following:
- a Bethlehem-sponsored event held off-site
- an event sponsored by a group affiliated with Bethlehem that is held at Bethlehem or off-site (which you wish to publicize through a Bethlehem newsletter, poster, etc.)
- an event that required publicity only (e.g., March for Life at the Capitol)
- Fill out the Event Request Form at least two weeks in advance (more advance notice is required for some events). This form is your means to ...
- Secure a meeting place (if necessary)
- Request that your event be posted on the hopeinGod.org website
- Request that your event be advertised in the Star newsletter/e-newsletter
- Wait for confirmation from the Operations Department.
For events happening less than two weeks away (or if you have questions), please contact our Coordinator for Events, Jon Crappel (612-338-7653 x102).