Since, therefore, we have now been justified by his blood, much more shall we be saved by him from the wrath of God. For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, now that we are reconciled, shall we be saved by his life.
Why Bethlehem Video?
Having multiple campus worship services is not the only reason for having video cameras in our sanctuaries. Our cameras capture images for image magnification in the North & Downtown sanctuaries, as well as for …
- overflow monitors in the North & Downtown Commons
- the Downtown restless child room (Room 10)
- the scent-free area in Downtown Room 111
- occasional overflow area offered during worship
- the special needs group in Downtown Room 219
- video recording of events
- live-streaming to the web
- multiple-campus, inter-campus meetings.
I’m grateful for all the trained volunteers who work with our staff to make the audio and video serve us all.
To become a trained volunteer, contact mediamin@hopeinGod.org.
Pastor Sam Crabtree is Bethlehem's Executive Pastor and Lead Pastor for Life Training.