We who are strong have an obligation to bear with the failings of the weak, and not to please ourselves. Let each of us please his neighbor for his good, to build him up.
Published by: Sam Crabtree
February 3, 2011
When Joel Beeke spoke at the pastors conference, he said, “We need to be released from prayer-less praying”:
- We too often regard prayer as an interruption of our personal ambitions, an appendix rather than the foundation of our work.
- He comes to kiss me when I’m engaged in private prayerful prayer.
- Why so many meetings with men and so few with God?
- Cry, sigh, and pray your way.
- If you want to humble a man, ask about his prayer life.