Cast your burden on the LORD, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved.
When Joel Beeke spoke at the pastors conference, he said, “We need to be released from prayer-less praying”:
- We too often regard prayer as an interruption of our personal ambitions, an appendix rather than the foundation of our work.
- He comes to kiss me when I’m engaged in private prayerful prayer.
- Why so many meetings with men and so few with God?
- Cry, sigh, and pray your way.
- If you want to humble a man, ask about his prayer life.
Pastor Sam Crabtree is Bethlehem's Pastor for Small Groups, North.