Some indeed preach Christ from envy and rivalry, but others from good will. The latter do it out of love, knowing that I am put here for the defense of the gospel. The former proclaim Christ out of selfish ambition, not sincerely but thinking to afflict me in my imprisonment.
Published by: Sam Crabtree
June 13, 2012
Enjoy these numbers from last week’s Desiring God Board Meeting:
- 25,000 downloads of the Fighter Verse app (for iphones and for Androids) sold in the first year it was out.
- 58,000 downloads of the DG app so far
- 800,000 views of the marriage of Ian & Larissa video since May 8.
- From 12.6M up to 16.3M English-speaking web site visits in one year. Roughly 70% of those are unique individuals (not repeaters).
- DG maintains websites in 10 foreign languages.
- Percent of total web visits made from iphones:
- May 2010 4%
- May 2011 13.5%
- May 2012 35.5%
- Percent of web traffic arriving from Facebook:
- May 2010 3.8%
- May 2011 9%
- May 2012 25%
- DG is receiving a growing number of requests for English subtitles on DG’s video content. Why? The deaf.
- DG currently has 25 employees.
- Needed in order to operate the ministry for one year: $4,148,224.16.