As for man, his days are like grass; he flourishes like a flower of the field; for the wind passes over it, and it is gone, and its place knows it no more.
We encourage you to receive Bethlehem publications.
- Subscribe to our Weekly email: the Weekly is sent early in the week
(contains all-church features, birth & death announcements, and campus-specific news from bulletins)
- See the monthly highlights for Downtown, North, and South campuses on the March 2017 cards. The cards are available in the info rack at each campus.
Bethlehem's monthly cards highlight events, prayer requests for church planters and outreach partners, and ministry opportunities. Pick up the current card at your campus Welcome Desk or info rack.
- March 2017: Downtown, North, and South campuses
- February 2017: Downtown, North, and South campuses
- January 2017: Downtown, North, and South campuses
Star Newsletters (final issue, Dec 2016)
The monthly Star newsletter featured an article from a pastor or leader, calendar & event highlights, and ministry opportunities. The last issue was distributed December 2016, and we now produce an oversized card with monthly highlights about events, prayer points, and ministry opportunities for each campus.
- Read the December Star newsletter (final issue).
- Read the November Star newsletter.
- Read the October Star newsletter.
- Read the September Star newsletter.
- Read the August Star newsletter.
- Read the July Star newsletter.
Other Fliers & Resources
Visit our Info Booth for a copy of seasonal publications or see our online calendar to read about events and classes.
If you would like to request to have something appear in the Weekly email or another publication, please contact us.