Cast your burden on the LORD, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved.
Worship teams play a key role in leading our congregation in corporate worship. We look for worship team members who delight in the Lord with all their heart, seek after humility in their musical talents, and encourage one another in brotherly love.
Our hope is that worship at Bethlehem would be characterized by ...
- depth and simplicity that engages the
- head and heart to inspire both an
- awe and intimacy with our Savior.
We have a separate worship leader and team at each of our three campuses. Worship teams for corporate worship services are comprised of a core ensemble that may include the following:
- B-3 organ
- acoustic guitar
- electric guitar
- auxiliary percussion
Expectations of a Worship Team Member
- Be a follower of Jesus Christ, believing that he is your Lord and Savior.
- Be a covenant member of Bethlehem or be pursuing membership.
- Be committed to attending rehearsals on the week that you are scheduled to be on the worship team.
Philosophy of Worship
We value the importance of both head and heart in our worship experience—to fill our minds with biblical thinking about God, others, ourselves, and life, while at the same time putting renewed and greater emphasis on giving expression to our heart's affections for God during worship.
Read and fill out our "Worship Team Application," and submit the completed form to your campus-specific Worship Department Ministry Assistant. (To apply to a Downtown worship team, please contact Lydia Schlicht directly.) If you have any questions about our Worship & Music Ministries, don't hesitate to ask. Once we receive your application, one of our staff members will contact you to set up a brief audition with your campus worship leader.
- Downtown Campus: Contact Lydia Schlicht (612-338-7653 x425)
- North Campus: Contact Lauren Barmore (612-455-0800 x823)
- South Campus: Contact Nick Roen (612-746-2650 x661)