Since, therefore, we have now been justified by his blood, much more shall we be saved by him from the wrath of God. For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, now that we are reconciled, shall we be saved by his life.
Bethlehem's 3 campuses all have youth choirs that typically sing 4-5 times a year in our weekend worship services and for special events. During practice times, children learn principles of biblical worship and the rudiments of music and singing.
If your child is interested in singing in a choir, join us for a rehearsal. New members are welcome throughout the year. Introduce yourself to the choir director, who will help your child get started.
Downtown Campus Youth Choirs
- Music Makers Choir, grade K-1, Room 111
- Carolers Choir, grades 2–5, Room 114
- Heart Cry Choir, grades 6–9, Choir Room
North Campus Youth Choirs
- Music Makers Choir, grades K-1, Room A202
- Joyful Praise Choir, grades 2–5, Room A204
- Choristers Choir, grades 6–9, Room B306
South Campus Youth Choirs
Seasonal rehearsals and performances
If you have questions, contact your campus-specific Worship Department Ministry Assistant: