I am watching over my word to perform it.
Nursery Ministry serves children, newborns through age 3.
- May 7: Last night of Kid's Connection
- May 21: Family Discipleship Volunteer Appreciation Dinner
- May 26: Memorial Day—Office closed
- Summer is the Time for Vacations!—Nursery continues throughout the summer, even though Sunday School takes a break. If you can help during the summer so the regular caregivers can take their vacations, contact Carmen (North), Lisa (DT) or Bonnie (South).
Nursery Care Available During…
- All weekend worship services
- Wednesday Kid's Connection
- MOMS gatherings (including preschoolers and homeschoolers)
- Daytime women’s Bible studies
- Some special events
Using the Nurseries
- If you plan to use the nurseries regularly:
- Register your child(ren) using our online Family Registration form (to be updated each year) or visit a Family Discipleship wall display for hard copies
- Visit a check-in kiosk for nametags
- Find your classrooms: Downtown, North, South
- Looking for the Nursing Moms' Room or the Restless Child Room? Please ask at a nursery counter.
What Happens in the Nursery?
- Specific prayer for each child
- God-centered Bible stories, songs, and memory verses
- Snack for children over 12 months
- Age-appropriate activities
New Child Born or Adopted in the Family?
Congratulations! We are delighted to welcome your new child into the Bethlehem community. Learn how to announce your child's arrival.
Interested in Dedicating your Child?
- This is an opportunity for parents to give public thanks to God for their children and to covenant with God and the congregation to raise their children in the fear and instruction of the Lord; and for the congregation to indicate their partnership in helping parents with this responsibility and privilege.
- Upcoming dedication dates: May 10/11, 2014; October 10/11, 2014
- Contact Angela
- See more Nursery Resources.
- Learn more about our Curriculum.
- Read our Vision for Nursery Ministry.
- See our current Family Discipleship Newsletter.
- Watch our Training Video.
Join our Nursery Team!
- Loving, nurturing caregivers strive to lay a solid spiritual foundation in the lives of the littlest ones at Bethlehem through intentional prayer, Bible Lessons, and biblical truths. Opportunities abound on weekends, Wednesday evenings, and various weekdays for MOMS, Bible studies and special events.
- Time Requirement: Lots of flexibility – choose once a month, twice a month, weekly and/or occasionally for special events
- Get Involved