Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all. If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all. Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord."
Nursery Ministry serves children, newborns through age 3.
- Please consider volunteering in the nurseries. Contact Angela.
- August 3, 2013 come to Foundation Builders 1, the prerequisite Child Dedication class (last time this class is offered for this year).
Nursery Care Available During…
- All weekend worship services
- Wednesday Connection
- MOMS gatherings (including preschoolers and homeschoolers)
- Daytime women’s Bible studies
- Some special events
Using the Nurseries
- If you plan to use the nurseries regularly:
- Register your child(ren) using our online Famiy Registration form (to be updated each year) or visit a Family Discipleship wall display for hard copies
- Visit a check-in kiosk for nametags
- Find your classrooms: Downtown, North, South
- Read more about our nurseries in the Nursery Information for Parents North and Downtown/South.
- Looking for the Nursing Moms' Room or the Restless Child Room? Please ask at a nursery counter.
What Happens in the Nursery?
- Specific prayer for each child
- Scripture, songs, and God-centered conversation
- Snack for children over 12 months
- Age-appropriate activities
New Child in the Family?
Congratulations! We are delighted to welcome your new child into the Bethlehem community. Learn how to announce your child's arrival.
Interested in Dedicating your Child?
- This is an opportunity for parents to give public thanks to God for their children and to covenant with God and the congregation to raise their children in the fear and instruction of the Lord; and for the congregation to indicate their partnership in helping parents with this responsibility and privilege.
- Next dedication date: October 26/27, 2013
- Contact Angela
- See more Nursery Resources.
- Learn more about our Curriculum.
- Read our Vision for Nursery Ministry.
- See our current Family Discipleship Newsletter.
Join our Nursery Team!
- Loving, nurturing caregivers strive to lay a solid spiritual foundation in the lives of the littlest ones at Bethlehem through intentional prayer, Bible Lessons, and biblical truths. Opportunities abound on weekends, Wednesday evenings, and various weekdays for MOMS, Bible studies and special events.
- Time Requirement: Lots of flexibility – choose once a month, twice a month, weekly and/or occasionally for special events
- Get Started