You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you. Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD God is an everlasting rock.
Children’s Ministry serves children in Preschool through grade 6.
- May 29—The Spirit and the Child
- June 7—Picnic in Main Hall: Downtown Sunday School & Kids’ Connection will end with a picnic and with thanksgiving to God for his work in and among us.
- Summer Backyard Bible Clubs—For more info contact: Angela Shambro, (DT) 612-338-7653 x496, Jacque Straka, (North) 612-455-0800 x805, or Rebekah Tucker, (South) 612-746-2650 x657
- July 25–26—Family Camp: Looking for an opportunity to have fun with your family and strengthen your relationships with each other? Sign up for an overnight camping experience July 25–26 at Carver Park in Victoria, Minnesota, joining with other Downtown Campus families
- Is the Lord moving you to serve in any age (0–18)? Find out more.
- Will your children attend Sunday School and/or Wednesday Connection in the upcoming school year? If you haven't already done so please complete our 2015–16 Family Registration form as soon as possible so we can register your child and ensure your child can be checked in at the kiosks with our new database.
Weekly Programming (September–June)
- Sunday School classes meet during the 11:00am service (North Campus also has a 9am SS hour for Preschool–Grade 3)
- Wednesday Connection is 6:15–8:00pm North and Downtown (South is welcome to join Downtown)
- If your children plan to regularly attend classes:
- Complete our online Family Registration form (to be completed each year) or visit a Family Discipleship wall display for hard copies
- Visit a check-in kiosk for nametags
- Find your Sunday School classrooms: Downtown, North, South
- Find your Wednesday Connection classrooms: Downtown and North (South attendees are welcome to join the Downtown activities)
- Disability Ministry Contact: Michelle Ryan (DT), 612-338-7653 x738, Lee Burtman (North), 612-455-0800 x736, Tyler Mykkanen (South).
- Father's Light Mentors, formerly Life Coaches for Kids
Trained mentors meet weekly with children from single parent homes. Contact: John Supica, 612-338-7653 x735
- S.A.Y. Yes! Contact: Toph Majors, 612-600-4879
- Cub Scouts Contact: Chris Paschen (North), 651-779-0874 or Kurt Hagedorn (DT), 612-594-9788
- Boy Scouts Contact: Greg Mott (DT), 612-548-4734 or Jeff Olson (North), 651-492-3673
- American Heritage Girls (North Campus) Contact: JoNell Baker, email@example.com, 763-789-7544
- Children’s Choirs
- Advent Candle Lighting Contact:Angela Shambro, 612-338-7653 x496 (DT), Jacque Straka, 612-455-0800 x805 (North), or Rebekah Tucker, 612-746-2650 x657
- Learn more about our children’s curriculum: Curriculum Plan (Downtown, North, South); Children Desiring God.
- See resources relating to children.
- Read our Vision for Child & Youth Discipleship.
How Can I Volunteer?
We are always in need of more volunteers. Learn how you can get involved.