And being found in human form, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross.
Children’s Ministry serves children in Preschool through grade 6.
- 2016 Child Dedication Services: May 7-8, November 19-20
- Parenting: The Early Years Seminar:
- March 19, 8:45am-12pm, at the North and Downtown Campuses
- April 9, 9-11:30am, at the South Site Offices
- Backyard Bible Club Training: Sunday, May 15, 1–2:30pm
- Is the Lord moving you to serve in any age (0–18)? Find out more.
- Will your children attend Sunday School and/or Wednesday Connection in the upcoming school year? If you haven't already done so please complete our 2015–16 Family Registration form as soon as possible so we can register your child and ensure your child can be checked in at the kiosks with our new database.
Weekly Programming (September–May)
- Sunday School classes meet during the 11:00am service (North Campus also has a 9am SS hour for Preschool–Grade 3)
- Wednesday Connection is 6:15–8:00pm North and Downtown (South is welcome to join Downtown)
- If your children plan to regularly attend classes:
- Complete our online Family Registration form (to be completed each year) or visit a Family Discipleship wall display for hard copies
- For returning families, please take a moment to fill out the Family Registration "Short Form".
- Visit a check-in kiosk for nametags
- Find your Sunday School classrooms: Downtown, North, South
- Find your Wednesday Connection classrooms: Downtown and North (South attendees are welcome to join the Downtown activities)
- Disability Ministry Contact: Michelle Ryan (DT), 612-338-7653 x738, Lee Burtman (North), 612-455-0800 x736.
- Father's Light Mentors, formerly Life Coaches for Kids
Trained mentors meet weekly with children from single parent homes. Contact: John Supica, 612-338-7653 x735
- S.A.Y. Yes! Contact: Toph Majors, 612-600-4879
- Trail Life (North) Contact: Chris Paschen, 651-779-0874
- American Heritage Girls (North Campus) Contact: JoNell Baker, firstname.lastname@example.org, 763-789-7544
- Children’s Choirs
- Advent Candle Lighting Contact: Amy Johnson, 612-338-7653 x496 (DT), Jacque Straka, 612-455-0800 x805 (North), or Rebekah Tucker, 612-746-2650 x657
- Learn more about our children’s curriculum: Curriculum Plan (Downtown, North, South); Children Desiring God.
- See resources relating to children.
- Read our Vision for Child & Youth Discipleship.
How Can I Volunteer?
We are always in need of more volunteers. Learn how you can get involved.