Not that I have already obtained this or am already perfect, but I press on to make it my own, because Christ Jesus has made me his own.
Children’s Ministry serves children in Preschool through Grade 6.
- 2016 Child Dedication Services: November 19/20
- Parenting: The Early Years Seminar:
- August 27, 9am-11:30am at the South Site.
- October 1, 8:45am–Noon, at the North Campus
- October 23 (for January Dedications), 9am–10:20am at the Downtown Campus
- Is the Lord moving you to serve in any age (0–18)? Find out more.
- Will your children attend Sunday School and/or Wednesday Connection in the upcoming school year? If you haven't already done so please complete our 2015–16 Family Registration form as soon as possible so we can register your child and ensure your child can be checked in at the kiosks with our new database.
Weekly Programming (September–May)
- Sunday School classes (Preschool-Grade 12) meet during the 11am service (Downtown and North Campuses also have a 9am SS hour)
- Wednesday Connection is 6:15–8pm at the North Campus
- If your children plan to regularly attend classes:
- Complete our online Family Registration form (to be completed each year) or visit a Family Discipleship wall display for hard copies
- For returning families, please take a moment to fill out the Family Registration "Short Form".
- Visit a check-in kiosk for nametags
- Find your Sunday School classrooms: Downtown, North, South
- Find your Wednesday Connection classrooms: North
- Disability Ministry Contact: Michelle Ryan (DT), 612-338-7653 x738, Lee Burtman (North), 612-455-0800 x736.
- S.A.Y. Yes! Contact: Toph Majors, 612-600-4879
- Trail Life (North) Contact: Chris Paschen, 651-779-0874
- American Heritage Girls (North Campus) Contact: JoNell Baker, firstname.lastname@example.org, 763-789-7544
- Children’s Choirs
- Advent Candle Lighting Contact: Amy Johnson, 612-338-7653 x496 (DT), Jacque Straka, 612-455-0800 x805 (North), or Rebekah Tucker, 612-746-2650 x657
- Learn more about our children’s curriculum: Curriculum Plan (Downtown, North, South); Children Desiring God.
- See resources relating to children.
- Read our Vision for Child & Youth Discipleship.
How Can I Volunteer?
We are always in need of more volunteers. Learn how you can get involved.