I was pushed hard, so that I was falling, but the LORD helped me. The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.
Children’s Ministry serves children in Preschool through grade 6.
- Is the Lord moving you to serve in any age (0–18)? Find out more.
- Will your children attend Sunday School and/or Wednesday Connection in the fall? If you haven't already done so please complete our 2014–15 Family Registration form as soon as possible so we can register your child and ensure your child can be checked in at the kiosks with our new database.
- Nov 9: South Campus Advent Candle-Lighting Orientation
- Nov 12: North Campus Advent Candle-Lighting Orientation
- Nov 19: Downtown Campus Advent Candle-Lighting Orientation
- Nov 26 & 30: Thanksgiving Break (no classes)
- Dec 17: Downtown Campus Baptism Service—Preschool class only
- Dec 21 & 24: Christmas Break (no classes)
- Dec 28 & 31: New Year's Break (no classes)
Weekly Programming (September–June)
- Sunday School classes meet during the 11:00am service (North Campus also has a 9am SS hour for Preschool–Grade 3)
- Wednesday Connection is 6:15–8:00pm North and Downtown (South is welcome to join Downtown)
- If your children plan to regularly attend classes:
- Complete our online Family Registration form (to be completed each year) or visit a Family Discipleship wall display for hard copies
- Visit a check-in kiosk for nametags
- Find your Sunday School classrooms: Downtown, North, South
- Find your Wednesday Connection classrooms: Downtown and North (South attendees are welcome to join the Downtown activities)
- Disability Ministry Contact: Michelle Ryan (DT), 612-338-7653 x738, Lee Burtman (North), 612-455-0800 x736, Tyler Mykkanen (South).
- Father's Light Mentors, formerly Life Coaches for Kids
Trained mentors meet weekly with children from single parent homes. Contact: John Supica, 612-338-7653 x735
- S.A.Y. Yes! Contact: Toph Majors, 612-600-4879
- Cub Scouts Contact: Chris Paschen (North), 651-779-0874 or Kurt Hagedorn (DT), 612-594-9788
- Boy Scouts Contact: Greg Mott (DT), 612-548-4734 or Jeff Olson (North), 651-492-3673
- Children’s Choirs
- Advent Candle Lighting Contact:Angela Shambro, 612-338-7653 x496 (DT), Annika Nyman, 612-455-0800 x808 (North), or Rebekah Tucker, 612-746-2650 x657
- Learn more about our children’s curriculum: Curriculum Plan (Downtown, North, South); Children Desiring God.
- See resources relating to children.
- Read our Vision for Child & Youth Discipleship.
How Can I Volunteer?
We are always in need of more volunteers. Learn how you can get involved.