To the contrary, “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by doing so you will heap burning coals on his head.” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
Children’s Ministry serves children in Pre K through grade 4.
- May 8: Last night of Kid's Connection (Remember to take home your child's workbook)
- May 15: Youth Baptism Service
- June 9: Last day of Sunday School (Remember to take home your child's workbook)
- Is the Lord moving you to serve in any age (0–18)? Find out more.
Weekly Programming (September–June)
- Sunday School classes meet during the 11:00am service
- Wednesday Connection is 6:30–7:45pm Downtown & 6:15–8:00pm North
- If your children plan to regularly attend classes:
- Complete our online Family Registration form (to be completed each year) or visit a Family Discipleship wall display for hard copies
- Visit a check-in kiosk for nametags
- Find your Sunday School classrooms: Downtown, North, South
- Find your Wednesday Connection classrooms: Downtown, North (South attendees are welcome to join the Downtown activities)
- Disability Ministry Contact: Brenda Fischer, 612-746-2650 x675
- Father's Light Mentors, formerly Life Coaches for Kids
Trained mentors meet weekly with children from single parent homes. Contact: John Supica, 612-338-7653 x735
- S.A.Y. Yes! Contact: Toph Majors, 612-600-4879
- Cub Scouts Contact: Jason Skoog, 763-350-9870
- Boy Scouts Contact: Paul Rombach, 651-253-0433 or Matt Dunham, 651-263-7425
- Children’s Choirs
- Advent Candle Lighting for children in grade 4. Contact: Julie Norris, 612-338-7653 x481
- Learn more about our children’s curriculum: Curriculum Plan (Downtown, North, South); Children Desiring God.
- See resources relating to children.
- Read our Vision for Child & Youth Discipleship.
- See our current Family Discipleship Newsletter.
How Can I Volunteer?
We are always in need of more volunteers. Learn how you can get involved.