Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name! For the LORD is good; his steadfast love endures forever, and his faithfulness to all generations.
Children’s Ministry serves children in Pre K through grade 4.
- March 9: Daylight Savings (move your clocks forward)
- April 16: No Wednesday Connection—Holy Week Break
- April 20: No Sunday School—Easter Break
- Is the Lord moving you to serve this coming school year in any age (0–18)? Find out more.
Weekly Programming (September–June)
- Sunday School classes meet during the 11:00am service (North Campus also has a 9am SS hour for Preschool–Grade 2)
- Wednesday Connection is 6:15–8:00pm North and Downtown (South is welcome to join Downtown)
- If your children plan to regularly attend classes:
- Complete our online Family Registration form (to be completed each year) or visit a Family Discipleship wall display for hard copies
- Visit a check-in kiosk for nametags
- Find your Sunday School classrooms: Downtown, North, South
- Find your Wednesday Connection classrooms: Downtown and North (South attendees are welcome to join the Downtown activities)
- Disability Ministry Contact: Brenda Fischer (DT/South), 612-746-2650 x675 or Lee Burtman (North), 612-455-0800 x736
- Father's Light Mentors, formerly Life Coaches for Kids
Trained mentors meet weekly with children from single parent homes. Contact: John Supica, 612-338-7653 x735
- S.A.Y. Yes! Contact: Toph Majors, 612-600-4879
- Cub Scouts Contact: Chris Paschen (North), 651-779-0874 or Kurt Hagedorn (DT), 612-594-9788
- Boy Scouts Contact: Greg Mott (DT), 612-548-4734 or Jeff Olson (North), 651-492-3673
- Children’s Choirs
- Advent Candle Lighting for children in grade 4. Contact: Julie Norris, 612-338-7653 x481
- Learn more about our children’s curriculum: Curriculum Plan (Downtown, North, South); Children Desiring God.
- See resources relating to children.
- Read our Vision for Child & Youth Discipleship.
- See our current Family Discipleship Newsletter.
How Can I Volunteer?
We are always in need of more volunteers. Learn how you can get involved.