Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name! For the LORD is good; his steadfast love endures forever, and his faithfulness to all generations.
Women’s Ministry exists to equip women to spread a passion for the supremacy of God in all things for the joy of all peoples through Jesus Christ. We desire to lead women to embrace the great assurance and hope of their identity in Jesus Christ and to claim and enjoy satisfaction in him. We will treasure Christ together through ...
- Study and application of the Word
- Serving one another
We will encourage the older women to be examples and teachers of the younger women. We are committed to raising up women who exemplify biblical womanhood to the glory of God.
- We encourage all women to join a Bible study to grow in the grace, knowledge, and love of their Savior (2 Peter 3:18).
- See our list of Winter 2014 Bible Studies
- Download the Winter 2014 Bible Study brochure
- ONLINE REGISTRATION begins January 1, 2014
2014 Spring Conference April 25/26
- Guest Speaker: Nancy Guthrie
- "Be Holy For I Am Holy; Growing in Holiness...How?"
- See event details
- Register online
A call to older and younger women to establish godly mentoring relationships that will encourage and equip all of us to live for God’s glory!
Our Titus 2 Ministry pairs older and younger women in informal relationships for the purpose of teaching biblical womanhood, basic homemaking skills, and other practical helps. A Titus 2 group consists of one or two older women leading six to eight younger women. They meet once a month for one year.
See our Titus 2 brochure for more details.
Making Our Mothering Significant (MOMS) is open to mothers of all ages and stages of life. Whether you are expecting your first child or are a seasoned grandmother of six, we welcome you to join us for a time of encouragement and fellowship.
MOMS meets September through May on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of each month, 9:30–11:30am, at the Downtown Campus, North Campus, and South 501 Bldg (Suite 112). Register online for MOMS. See our MOMS brochure for a list of childcare coordinators, topics & speakers. See MOMS event page for times and location details.
- Visit the MOMS Blog. Subscribe via email or RSS feed to stay informed, get connected, and be encouraged. Step-by-step instructions are available by emailing womendowntown@hopeinGod.org.
- Twitter users, follow @HopeinGodMOMS
- Facebook users, https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bethlehem-Baptist-MOMS-Making-Our-Mothering-Significant
- Past years' messages: 2012-2013 audio links and 2011-2012 audio links
White Cross is a community of women who desire to bless the church with their sewing skills. They make baby quilts, mend choir robes, roll bandages for missionaries, and much more.
White Cross meets on the 2nd & 4th Tuesday of each month, 9:30am–Noon, at the Downtown Campus. See White Cross event page.
Circles of Prayer for Missions
Do you desire to be a world Christian? Join us as we gather to worship, hear from women in missions, and pray for God’s purposes among the nations.
Circles of Prayer for Missions meets 2nd Monday of each month, October through June, 10:00am–1:30pm (in January—a different week). A light lunch is served at noon for those who like to linger. For more information, contact Char Ransom (612-816-3694) or email CirclesofPrayer@hopeinGod.org.
Resources from Past Women's Events:
2013 Fall Kick Off "Be Holy...For I Am Holy"
2013 Spring Conference Audio Links
Now is the Time: Be Do-ers of the Word (Speaker: Mary Kassian)
Audio from the conference is now available. Follow the links below to listen or download each of the following messages:
Mary Kassian SESSION 1- "Sending Out an SOS: Isaiah's Message in a Bottle"
Mary Kassian SESSION 2- "Weak Willed Women: Ten Characteristics of a WWW"
Mary Kassian SESSION 3- "Fear Factor: Seven Observations About True Womanhood"
For More Information
- See our latest Women's newsletter.
- Visit the recently launched Women's Ministry Blog. Subscribe via email or RSS feed to stay informed, get connected, and be encouraged. Step-by-step instructions are available by emailing womendowntown@hopeinGod.org
- Twitter users, follow @HopeinGodWomen
- Facebook users, https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bethlehem-Baptist-Womens-Ministry
Bible Studies: Tracy Cornish, 612-455-0800 x806
Titus 2: Tracy Cornish, 612-455-0800 x806
MOMS: Kelly Vranyes, 651-436-5425
White Cross: MaryAnn Burnes, 763-783-9282
Circles of Prayer For Missions, Char Ransom 612-816-3694
General Question? Contact us.