The Bethlehem Institute is the non-credit program division of Bethlehem College and Seminary and provides God-centered Bible and theology classes to men and women living in the Twin Cities area, whether they attend Bethlehem or not.
The Bethlehem Institute at a Glance
- Classes available at all three Bethlehem locations during the Fall and Spring semesters
- Summer classes available at the Downtown Campus
- 6-week and 12-week courses
- There is no tuition charged for classes
- For some classes, there may be a charge for materials
We have four core 12-week courses designed to teach the necessary skills for studying and understanding the Bible. Our hope is that every person who attends Bethlehem will take these courses:
- Mining God's Word
- God-Centered Living
- Theological Foundations 1
- Theological Foundations 2
Each year TBI offers a series of courses in biblical Greek and Hebrew. First-, second-, and third-year Greek classes are offered at the Downtown Campus every year. First-year Hebrew is typically offered, given enough registering students.
In addition to the courses mentioned above, TBI offers a variety of courses available on a dynamic basis. They vary each semester from campus-to-campus and year-to-year, and are either 6 or 12 weeks long. Topics include ...
- church history
- racial harmony
- biblical manhood & womanhood
- the biblical basis for being pro-life
- doctrines of grace
- the pleasures of God
Bethlehem College and Seminary
To learn about for-credit degree programs at both the undergraduate and graduate levels, visit Bethlehem College and Seminary.