So receive him in the Lord with all joy, and honor such men, for he nearly died for the work of Christ, risking his life to complete what was lacking in your service to me.
The Bethlehem Institute is the non-credit program division of Bethlehem College and Seminary and provides God-centered Bible and theology classes to men and women living in the Twin Cities area, whether they attend Bethlehem or not.
The Bethlehem Institute at a Glance
- Classes available at all three Bethlehem locations during the Fall and Spring semesters
- Summer classes available at the Downtown Campus
- 6-week and 12-week courses
- There is no tuition charged for classes
- For some classes, there may be a charge for materials
We have four core 12-week courses designed to teach the necessary skills for studying and understanding the Bible. Our hope is that every person who attends Bethlehem will take these courses:
- Mining God's Word
- God-Centered Living
- Theological Foundations 1
- Theological Foundations 2
Each year TBI offers a series of courses in biblical Greek and Hebrew. First-, second-, and third-year Greek classes are offered at the Downtown Campus every year. First-year Hebrew is typically offered, given enough registering students.
In addition to the courses mentioned above, TBI offers a variety of courses available on a dynamic basis. They vary each semester from campus-to-campus and year-to-year, and are either 6 or 12 weeks long. Topics include ...
- church history
- racial harmony
- biblical manhood & womanhood
- the biblical basis for being pro-life
- doctrines of grace
- the pleasures of God
Bethlehem College and Seminary
To learn about for-credit degree programs at both the undergraduate and graduate levels, visit Bethlehem College and Seminary.