The eyes of the LORD are toward the righteous and his ears toward their cry. The face of the LORD is against those who do evil, to cut off the memory of them from the earth.
Note: To give toward Bethlehem's main Church & Missions operating fund that supports both local and global ministry, select your campus, then the designation “Church & Missions."
Bethlehem has switched to a new church management system. To continue giving to Bethlehem electronically, you need to set up an account on our new "My Bethlehem" portal using the following link:
Giving Is an Act of Worship
At Bethlehem, we express this truth (worshiping through our giving) by covenanting together “to contribute cheerfully and regularly (see 2 Corinthians 9:6-7) to the support of the ministry, the expenses of the church, the relief of the poor, and the spread of the gospel through all nations,” as we strive to honor the Lord with the “firstfruits” (Proverbs 3:9) of all our labor.
- Place your gifts in an offering basket during any worship service.
- Establish an automatic withdrawal from your checking or savings account.
- Give online via eCheck or credit card.
- Mail your contribution to the church office.
- Donate your assets (like stock).
- Contact Paul Johnson (612-338-7653 x463) with any questions.
For details on contribution options, see “Giving at Bethlehem”.
May our giving not end with the money, but may we also volunteer our talents and time, as we use the gifts God has given each of us for the common good.
Sermons on Giving and Stewardship
- Don’t Be Anxious, Lay Up Treasure in Heaven, Part 1
- Don’t Be Anxious, Lay Up Treasure in Heaven, Part 2
- Magnifying God With Money
- Money: Currency for Christian Hedonism
Other Resources (Books & Web sites)
- Desiring God (Chapter 5: “Money: The Currency of Christian Hedonism”), by John Piper
- Money, Possessions, and Eternity, by Randy Alcorn
- The Treasure Principle, by Randy Alcorn
- Crown Financial Ministries
You may order any of the books above through the Bethlehem Bookstore.