Cast your burden on the LORD, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved.
Bethlehem has switched to a new church management system. To continue giving to Bethlehem electronically, you need to set up an account on our new "My Bethlehem" portal using the following link:
Giving Is an Act of Worship
At Bethlehem, we express this truth (worshiping through our giving) by covenanting together “to contribute cheerfully and regularly (see 2 Corinthians 9:6-7) to the support of the ministry, the expenses of the church, the relief of the poor, and the spread of the gospel through all nations,” as we strive to honor the Lord with the “firstfruits” (Proverbs 3:9) of all our labor.
- Place your gifts in an offering basket during any worship service.
- Establish an automatic withdrawal from your checking or savings account.
- Give online via eCheck or credit card.
- Mail your contribution to the church office.
- Donate your assets (like stock).
- Contact Paul Johnson (612-338-7653 x463) with any questions.
For details on contribution options, see “Giving at Bethlehem”.
May our giving not end with the money, but may we also volunteer our talents and time, as we use the gifts God has given each of us for the common good.
Treasuring Christ Together (TCT) Giving
Treasuring Christ Together (TCT) is our ongoing strategy to fulfill Bethlehem’s mission through multiplying campuses, planting new churches, and caring for the poor around the world through our Global Diaconate —all this founded on a common biblical life and doctrine. Our goal is passion for the supremacy of God and treasuring Christ—in more and more hearts.
All giving (over and above giving to our Church & Missions budget) to Treasuring Christ Together is divided among these three main funds:
- 80% goes to Multi-Campusing (for buying and building out of Bethlehem campuses)
- 10% goes to Church Planting
- 10% goes to our Global Diaconate
Sermons on Giving and Stewardship
- Don’t Be Anxious, Lay Up Treasure in Heaven, Part 1
- Don’t Be Anxious, Lay Up Treasure in Heaven, Part 2
- Magnifying God With Money
- Money: Currency for Christian Hedonism
Other Resources (Books & Web sites)
- Desiring God (Chapter 5: “Money: The Currency of Christian Hedonism”), by John Piper
- Money, Possessions, and Eternity, by Randy Alcorn
- The Treasure Principle, by Randy Alcorn
- Crown Financial Ministries
You may order any of the books above through the Bethlehem Bookstore.