You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.
Wednesdays, January 4-May 3, 6:50-8pm
How shall Christians respond when the world says Christianity is harmful and a lie?
Has science settled the matter of how we got here?
Can we know the will of God?
If God is good, why are there are catastrophes?"
Explore these questions and more! This class is geared for a general audience INCLUDING high schoolers and college students.
Schedule & Topics
- Jan 4: Intro — Christianity Rooted in Reality! with Chuck Morris
- Jan 11: Life from Non-Life — A Gift or an Accident? with Erik Christenson
- Jan 18: Birth — A Closer Look at This Miracle of Design with Chuck Morris
- Jan 25: A Big Lesson From a Small Butterfly with Erik Christenson
- Feb 1: Vision — More Than Meets the Eye! with Chuck Morris
- Feb 8: Human Mutation Rates — Good News? Bad News? with Erik Christenson
- Feb 15: Sorting Out Mixed Messages from Science with Rob Stadler
- Feb 22: The Amazing Hand/Brain Interaction! with Chuck Morris
- Mar 1: Patterns of Evidence — A Powerful Apologetic Tool with Steve Law
- Mar 8: Patterns of Evidence — A Look Ahead with Steve Law
- Mar 15: Humans Made In God’s Image — Romans 1 with Chuck Morris
Topics through May 3 to be announced …
For more information, contact Sam Crabtree (612-455-0800 x826)