For I am sure that neither dealth nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Treasuring Christ Together
TCT is our ongoing strategy to fulfill our mission through a multiplying movement of campuses, new churches, and a Global Diaconate, united by a common mission and founded on a common biblical life and doctrine.
Church Planting Update, April 2011
Kaleo Church Updates
Pastor Tim & Abbey Cain have recently become foster parents of a 3-year-old girl named Tayla. She was a neighbor in their old apartment. When Tayla’s parents were evicted, they asked the Cains to take care of her. She has brought much joy to Tim & Abbey’s life, and they are very open to adopting her if that becomes possible.
Kaleo Church just finished a one-year series on Ephesians, and they are beginning to go through the Book of Jonah. They average 90 people per week at their worship service, and after each service they serve pizza. God has used this food & fellowship time to build relationships between Kaleo Church and homeless people—many of whom have begun to attend the worship service.
Pray for TCT Church Plants
(Visit the New Churches page for links to each church’s website.)
- All Nations Christian Fellowship, Brooklyn Center, MN
- Berean Missional Church, St Paul, MN
- Christ Redeemer Church, Woodbury, MN
- Desiring God Community Church, Charlotte, NC
- Glory of Christ Fellowship, Rogers/Elk River, MN
- Grace Church, Memphis, TN
- Jubilee Community Church, Minneapolis, MN
- Kaleo Church, El Cajon, CA
- Treasuring Christ Church, Raleigh, NC
- Urban Harvest Fellowship, North Little Rock, AR
Pray for God to raise up biblically qualified elders who will help carry the weight of shepherding the church.
Give a monthly gift designated to “TCT” in addition to your regular financial support of Bethlehem so we can continue to plant churches like Kaleo Church.
Go to one of our TCT church plants.