Since, therefore, we have now been justified by his blood, much more shall we be saved by him from the wrath of God. For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, now that we are reconciled, shall we be saved by his life.
On our website, this newsletter is available as a PDF only. To subscribe or learn more about this weekly publication, visit the Star newsletter page. This issue of the Star newsletter contains ...
- ‘Celebrating 140 Years of God's Faithfulness: Full of Hope for the Future’ article by Pastor John Piper
- 140th Anniversary Celebration Service
- Short Term Trip Informational Meetings
- ‘The Reason for God: Conversations on Defending Your Faith’ Sunday School class North
- Thanksgiving Day Service
- All Nations Fellowship/ESL Thanksgiving Outreach
- Christmas Eve Services
- Covenant Affirmation Weekend
- Apply for Bethlehem College and Seminary
- Join Strings in Service!
- American Sign Language Interpreter
- Do You Love Muslims?
- Bethlehem Global Partner Christmas Offering
- Global Partners of the Week: Scotty & Lisa Miser