See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are. The reason why the world does not know us is that it did not know him. [Beloved, we are God’s children now, and what we will be has not yet appeared; but we know that when he appears we shall be like him, because we shall see him as he is.]
On our website, this newsletter is available as a PDF only. To subscribe or learn more about this weekly publication, visit the Star newsletter page. This issue of the Star newsletter contains ...
- ‘Celebrating 140 Years of God's Faithfulness: Full of Hope for the Future’ article by Pastor John Piper
- 140th Anniversary Celebration Service
- Short Term Trip Informational Meetings
- ‘The Reason for God: Conversations on Defending Your Faith’ Sunday School class North
- Thanksgiving Day Service
- All Nations Fellowship/ESL Thanksgiving Outreach
- Christmas Eve Services
- Covenant Affirmation Weekend
- Apply for Bethlehem College and Seminary
- Join Strings in Service!
- American Sign Language Interpreter
- Do You Love Muslims?
- Bethlehem Global Partner Christmas Offering
- Global Partners of the Week: Scotty & Lisa Miser