Since, therefore, we have now been justified by his blood, much more shall we be saved by him from the wrath of God. For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, now that we are reconciled, shall we be saved by his life.
On our website, this newsletter is available as a PDF only. To subscribe or learn more about this weekly publication, visit the Star newsletter page. This issue of the Star newsletter contains ...
- ‘Sent Into the Harvest: What If We Approached Halloween as Christians on Mission?’ article by David Mathis, Elder
- Engaging Islam: Share the Truth With Bold Love
- TBI Seminar: Understanding the Book of Revelation
- Good News Festival & Clinic
- All-Church Quarterly Strategy Meeting
- Short Term Leader Training
- Film Screening of ‘58:’
- Shepherd Leader Training
- Friday Men’s Groups
- DG Seminar: Gravity & Gladness on Sunday Mornings
- Don McCurry Books on Order
- MOMS November/December Speakers
- Global Partner Open House: Dan & Ami
- Global Partner of the Week: Derek & Kristin Dearth