Since, therefore, we have now been justified by his blood, much more shall we be saved by him from the wrath of God. For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, now that we are reconciled, shall we be saved by his life.
We encourage you to receive The Bethlehem Star newsletter.
Subscribe to the e-newsletter. If you would like to receive a version in the mail, subscribe to our paper newsletter. (Use the preceding links to update your information, profile, or preferences, as well.)
- ‘Ramadan: Praying for a Precious Sense of Emptiness’ article by Pastor John
(August 11, desiringGod.org/blog)
- See the TBI Fall 2011 Courses & Seminars flier (Star insert)
- Shepherd Group Leader Training
- Past Shepherd Leaders: Starting Again?
- 2011 Church & Mission Financial Update
- Covenant Affirmation Weekend Names
- SALT (Somali Adult Literacy Training)
- SALT Volunteer Training
- Announcing Mobile Apps
- Crown Financial Life Group Study
- American Sign Language Workshop
- Check-In Kiosk Training
- Harvest Prayer Japan
- Missions Fellowship
- Global Partners of the Week