To the contrary, “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by doing so you will heap burning coals on his head.” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
Satisfied in the Word:
Bible Reading Journal, Year 3
Available January 28, 2012
The final year of our Bible Reading Journal Series was released January 28, 2012. Download a sample by clicking on the PDF.
It is our desire to help young people and their parents develop hearts that delight in God’s word as well as the skills to interpret it and apply it to their lives. This journal takes you through Acts—Revelation as well as the Gospel of John, Proverbs, and some of the Psalms. There are no dates in the journal so you can begin at any time.
- Introductions to help you begin a new book by getting your mind and heart around it.
- A day in the gospel of John or Proverbs and the Psalms each week to round out your Scripture diet.
- A place to record daily prayer and tools to help you grow in intimacy with your Father.
- An updated tool to help each and every passage propel you towards the gospel.
- Where can I pick one up? Year 3 journals are available at the Bethlehem Bookstores on each campus.
- Is this just for students? This is a great tool for students and adults alike! We also encourage parents to use this journal alongside their young person to aid in biblical discussion in the homes.
- What if I missed Year 1 or Year 2? Previous years are also available at the Bethlehem Bookstores.