Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name! For the LORD is good; his steadfast love endures forever, and his faithfulness to all generations.
“What is the best way that I can prepare for missions?”
This is a question that has been asked in some form or another by every person who has seriously considered cross-cultural gospel ministry. The way that someone answers this question will have significant impact on their future ministry. Fortunately, the answer is not as extraordinary as it may seem. In fact, it is quite ordinary: be faithful where you currently are.
Here's what some of our young women are saying about their Titus 2 experience:
Women's Ministry will be hosting tables this weekend, January 5/6, and next weekend (January 12/13) after all services, on all campuses.
NOW is YOUR chance to register for:
- Are you interested in being mentored?
- Are you college-age & older?
- Would you like to acquire some homemaking skills with a small group of young women, led by one or two older women?
- Are you curious as to what biblical womanhood looks like in our post-modern American culture?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, join us on »
Family Discipleship December 2012 Newsletter
A Thing Almost Too Wonderful to Be
by Joyce Heinrich, Minister for Early Childhood
You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise.—Deuteronomy 6:7
“On Second Thought—Teach Her To Pray”
Thoughts about Children Attending the All Night of Prayer
by David Michael, Pastor for Parenting & Family Discipleship
Vision Pillars for 2012–13
For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen. Romans 11:36
• Loving Jesus Christ: Our greatest desire for young people and their parents is that God would grant them the gift of repentance, so that they would genuinely, passionately, and increasingly love the person and cross-work of the Lord Jesus Christ with all of their hearts.
Pastor Sam Crabtree is Bethlehem's Executive Pastor and Lead Pastor for Life Training.