The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love. He will not always chide, nor will he keep his anger forever. He does not deal with us according to our sins, nor repay us according to our iniquities.
Welcome to Bethlehem!
We're glad you're here. We hope you find our church a welcoming, friendly place where you can get to know us and experience the love and grace of Jesus Christ together with us. If you are new to the Christian faith, or want to know more about Jesus, allow us to introduce you.
Here's a statement you'll hear a lot around Bethlehem:
God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in him.
This means we work to help each other see how awesome and beautiful God really is, so that we treasure him and are more satisfied with having and knowing him than anything else. This makes God look more like what he truly is—the most supremely valuable and worthwhile of all pursuits. We hope you will join us in delighting in God together.
We hope you’ll join us for a worship service soon!
Here's some basic information about Bethlehem ...
Our congregation is multi-generational, and we value a blended style of worship music. People usually dress within the range of casual to business casual. Children are welcome in the service, and a restless child room and nursery options are available. The sermon will focus on a passage of Scripture, what it means, and how we can apply it in our lives.
Here's some basic information about Bethlehem:
- Locations (maps, directions, and parking info)
Attending worship services at the Downtown or North campuses often requires 10–15 minutes for parking to allow for use of overflow parking areas. Attending at the South Site (Lakeville South High School) doesn’t require additional time for parking.
- Service times
- What to expect at our services
- Calendar of church events
Each week the sermon is posted at hopeinGod.org and CDs of the message are available in the Bethlehem Bookstore.
If you'd like to go deeper ...
- Find out who we are (our beliefs, what we value, and more)
- Meet our pastors and ministry leaders
- See some frequently asked questions
- Learn how to get connected at Bethlehem
- Come to Meet Bethlehem (Downtown), the Getting Acquainted With Bethlehem Class (North), or the guest reception at the Bethlehem Cafe (South)
- Attend a Membership Class or the Getting Acquainted With Bethlehem Class
- Tour our Essential Resources