But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves. For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man who looks intently at his natural face in a mirror. For he looks at himself and goes away and at once forgets what he was like.
Small group involvement is one of our main strategies to instruct, counsel and mobilize our church. It is our desire for as many as possible to be in a smaller community of people who are committed to helping each other grow in Christian maturity and to spreading the gospel into every sphere of life in our Twin Cities. If you consider Bethlehem your church home, we strongly encourage you to find a group near you and get connected.
Small Groups at a Glance
- 6–12 people who gather in one another's homes
- Meet at least twice a month
- Led by skilled leaders who receive ongoing support
- Balance worship, Bible study, sharing, prayer, and service
- Offer accountability and instruction; encourage personal evangelism & outreach
- Commit to developing new leaders and groups through apprenticeship
How do I join a small group?
- Network - If you know someone at Bethlehem who is in a group, talk to the leader.
- Search - Use the Small Group Finder to see open small groups.
- Contact - Call or email your campus and let them know you are interested.
Resources and Support for Small Group Leaders