but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
How can a church of thousands care for one another? Small groups are the main way we support each other, grow in the Lord, and serve together. We urge everyone who considers Bethlehem home to get connected with a group.
Small Groups at a Glance
- 6–12 people who gather in one another's homes
- meet at least twice a month
- led by skilled leaders who receive ongoing support
- balance worship, Bible study, sharing, prayer, and service
- offer accountability and instruction; encourage personal evangelism & outreach
- commit to developing new leaders and groups through apprenticeship
How Do I Get Involved in a Group?
- Search for a group that fits your schedule, demographic interest, and/or location with our Small Group Finder.
For Help Sorting Through Your Options
Become a Small Group Leader
If you're interested in being trained as a new Small Group Leader please contact your campus representative (above).
Our Small Groups Blog is devoted to providing ongoing inspiration, training, and resources for those caring for one another in small groups. Here we also highlight upcoming events, including shepherd meetings, leader training, and workshops.